If a vehicle collides with another object, creature, or vehicle, there are often catastrophic results.
In the event of a collision (one vehicle moving into the occupied square of another) follow the following procedure:
1. Roll to evade: All creatures, vehicles, etc. can make a Dodge roll to avoid taking damage. The DC is 4.
2. Damage: All targets involved that fail their dodge roll take damage equal to 1d6 + the Base Toughness (from size) of the smallest vehicle (or creature or object) plus 1 per 10 squares of move speed made by the fastest vehicle
In the event of a deliberate Ram by one vehicle, use this procedure instead:
1. Enter the defender‚s area
2. Roll to evade: the defender (s) makes a Dodge roll. The DC is 4 + the attacker's Pilot modifier - the vehicle‚s scale
3. Damage: both sides take the smaller vehicle‚s Ram damage. If the defender took a wound, the attacker may continue moving and either bring the defender along for the ride or leave him behind.